Simplest way to create a pencil sketch to your own photos just one click. Pencil sketch photoshop action has 15 pencil sketch style, 10 color effect, editable layer, organised layer, non-destructive and much more. Don't worry if you unfamiliar with photoshop or action, because this action design for beginner or master of photoshop and also the action support photohop cs and cc version.
The all layers and folders are editable, it is non-destructive, support newest all photoshop version and all language.
- All Images in the preview are not included at the zip file.
- For the best results, it is recommended to use high resolution photos in the range of 2500px – 3500px. The optimal range is from 2000px – 3500px. The detail and clarity in the effects generated by the actions reduce the smaller of your photo.
Each action is through tested across between 50 - 100 different photos to ensure there are no errors. In this case where you do experience an error. Contact me via email if you area still having troubles.
After each action has finished playing, it creates a well organised layer structure. Each layer and folder are named appropriately and colors coded to create a neat working environment for you.
Not only is the layer structure organised, each action comes with a highly detailed video tutorial teaching you about how each layer affects the design and how you can make customisations to it. So you can check my youtube channel here:
All my photoshop action are designed to **save your hours, days, weeks or month of work**. They area created in a way that booth photoshop beginners and experts can use it, saving you lots of time working on both personal or commercial projects.
*If you own multiple actions, have you thought about stacking the effects to build even more advanced designs?*.
**Tips how to combine the actions:**
- Run the first action on your photo.
- One you are happy with the design, save your image out.
- Now re-open your image and run another action!.
You can then use the second actions layer flexibility to further customise the design. You can follow this process and stack effects to build incredibly detailed designs with very little work.
- Include readme file (pdf file)
- Include pencil sketch brushes
- Include pencil sketch patterns
- There is video link tutorial
- Well organised layer and folder
- Non-destructive layer and folder
- And many more...
Spread the Word and Earn!
Earn commission from each customer you refer.