Sudoku is a logic-based, number-placement puzzle. In classic sudoku, the objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 subgrids that compose the grid (also called "boxes", "blocks", or "regions") contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid that normally has a single solution.
- This listing is for 300 Sudoku Puzzles in 50 Pages PDF files for you to download and print at home or at a local printer.
- There are 6 puzzles per page, and the PDF has been formatted ready for your A4 home printer.
- Commercial Use Licence.
- Please do not resell these printable puzzle books in digital format.
- 300 Sudoku Puzzles, 50 Printable puzzles game pages,
- Instant Download PDF for you to download and print at home or at a local printer
Spread the Word and Earn!
Earn commission from each customer you refer.