Most of the professional photographers & designers use photoshop actions. No doubt actions are an extremely powerful source that gives the unlimited potential to designers or photographers. Here you will get Displace Halftone, that will allow you to easily add a beautiful displaced effect on your photos. Use it correctly and you will add so much to your normal image. We are sure after using Duotone Photoshop Actions you will love it.
Notice!!! Do This Operations Before Use!!!
1. Make sure you are using the ENGLISH version of Photoshop;
2. Go to: Image / Mode and check the “RGB color??? and “8 Bits/Channel“
3. (Just for CS5 and higher versions) Click on the menu icon at the right on “LAYERS??? panel and go to “Panel Option…???,and check the “Add “copy??? to Copied Layers and Groups???.
4. This action can be used on and above Photoshop CS3 (tested in the English version).
5. Suggested to use high resolution photo sizes between 1000 – 5000px (min resolution: 72dpi).
How To Play Action:
1. Open a photo to work with
2. Leave the photo layer locked and set as the ‘Background’. To set your photo as the Background, select your photo layer and go to the menu ‘Layer’ –> ‘New’–> ‘Layer from Background..’
3. Create a new layer above the background layer called ‘cut’. MUST be all lowercase
4. With the ‘ Water Drawing Brush ‘ layer selected, brush onto the areas of your photo that you want to apply the effect to
5. Play button found at the bottom of the action panel or play :)
Let us know at email@example.com in case of any query.
- Well systematized layers
- Fully editable layers
- Easy to customize
- Non-destructive actions
- Well documented instructions
Spread the Word and Earn!
Earn commission from each customer you refer.