Viper is a high-impact, condensed, display font family consisting of a normal and alternate. Viper is a regular and italics font type. Its range in thickness gives a sharp, technical feel in the lighter weights, while the bold, blacker weights are meant to be tightly spaced and stacked for a visual punch. A distinct characteristic of this all caps typeface is the notched and extended ink traps meant for both function and aesthetic interest. The strong and sturdy design makes it ideal for eye-catching headlines, branding, packaging, magazines, sports, logos, and more. The included alternate Viper takes the dynamic nature of this design further by adding sliced out elements to flat, horizontal strokes, giving it more movement, aggression, and a sense of speed. Also part of each weight font file are matching pre-designed catchwords that add texture to your typography. Stylistic alternates and arrow glyphs increase the options available.
- Viper OTF/TTF Format
- Viper Web Font WOFF/WOFF2 Format
- All Glyph Standard & Additional
- Works on Windows/Mac & Easy Installation
- Complete characters uppercase, lowercase, numeral, and punctuations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Microsoft Office, etc.
Spread the Word and Earn!
Earn commission from each customer you refer.