Introducing my new beautiful script font! It has semibold weight with clean shape, will nice for your wedding invitation, product package, logo, title, subtitle, advertising, quotes, etc.
For fastest and most easy to access alternate character, please make sure you use Opentype supported software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw X6-X7
Take a look how to use swash shortcut here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH8EsOq5SXk
- Bargain Script.otf
- Bargain Script.ttf
Thank you very much!
- 703 clean shape glyphs
- 420 alternate characters
- Support to Latin and Eastern Europe characters
- 2 different alternate for each normal lowercase character, so every pair can be always different
- 13 left side portable swash and 13 right side portable swash (use "greater key" and "less key" shortcut (Activate Contextual Alternates)
- Auto initial, final and isolated character (activate Stylistic Alternates)
- Swash for uppercase (activate Swash)
- Standard Ligatures (activate Standard Ligatures)
- Auto fix joiner to i,j,m,n,p,u,y characters (activate Ordinal)
- Fraction number (activate Fraction)
- Uppercase character who match to left side portable swash (Activate Contextual Alternates and Stylistic Alternates)
- All alternate characters appear to Alternate for Current Selection on Glyphs Panel
- This font also featured with PUA encode, so it can be accessed with software who not supported to Opentype (Cricut, Silhouette, etc). (Use character Map for Windows OS, use Font Book for Mac OS).
Spread the Word and Earn!
Earn commission from each customer you refer.